Frequently Asked Questions
Build Your Business by becoming a Device Deals Affiliate Partner.Build & Grow Your Business by becoming a Device Deals Affiliate Partner
through CJ/RegNow/Post Affiliate Network/ Affiliate Wire.
- What payment methods are accepted?
DeviceDeals.com accepts PayPal and all popular Credit Cards like Visa, American Express, Master Card, & Discover.
- How do I pay using a credit card?
Payment processing instructions
1. Add Items To Your Shopping Cart
- 1) Add Items to your Shopping Cart on DeviceDeals.com.
- 2) Your Shopping Cart will display the item(s) you have added.
- 3) Review your Shopping Cart information.
- 4) Choose your preferred shipping method, calculate and select shipping option, and then complete your order.
- 5) Select from three Checkout options:
a) Guest Orders：
We recommend you create an account on DeviceDeals.com for faster processing of your orders, order tracking, and exclusive discounts.
b) Sign In
If you are already registered on DeviceDeals.com, then all you have to do is Sign In to your account and follow the simple instructions to complete your order.
Click on the Register button to register open an account on DeviceDeals.com. Once you are registered, you are automatically signed in to complete your order. Your new registration details will be sent to your email address.
2. Proceed to checkout
- 1) After you have completed the steps outlined above, you can click any of the three Checkout options detailed above.
- 2) The "Payment Details/Order Confirmation" page will provide you with a snapshot of your Shopping Cart and the total amount details.
- 3) Enter your Payment information and then click on "Secure Checkout".
- Why was my payment declined?
If you receive a notification that your payment was declined when you place an order, please contact the payment card/account provider to resolve the issue.
- When payment page displays an error, what should I do?
- -The Live Chat button is located on the top right-hand corner of the DeviceDeals homepage.
- What shipping methods do you offer and what is the estimated delivery date?
We offer three shipping methods.
Standard Shipping (Airmail) Priority Shipping International Express Shipping
- Where can I track my orders?
Clickto track your orders
- How are taxes and customs duties handled?
Taxes and Customs Duties are specific to your Country of Origin. We are unable to publsih any data on these matters. However, it is best to acquaint yourselves with your Country's import rules to avoid any surprises.
- How do I calculate the shipping cost?
On the DeviceDeals.com Cart page, you will see a Shipping Estimate section. Simply select your Country and Zip Code, and the shipping calculation will be presented to you. Click any shipping cost you prefer, and that cost will be added to your total Cart Amount. (see image below)
- What is DeviceDeals’s return policy?
Most items within the product warranty period can be returned for either refund or replacement. The replacement will be for the same item or another similar product as per our return policy.
Returns Policy Device Deals makes every effort to make sure that we ship the right product. Please read the terms of our Return's Policy below.
Please be aware that any discrepancies between your order and the goods received must be flagged in within 2 days of receipt of the items.
Cancellation Policy Before the item is dispatched, a consumer or business account may cancel a web order at no charge subject to the condition that we receive your email quoting the order reference number or your PO number. After the item has been dispatched, then DO NOT OPEN the item(s) at destination. You may then arrange to resend the item(s) back to us (at your expense) within 14 Days of the goods arriving. If there is a major discrepancy in the packaging, then we reserve the right to charge you a re-stocking fee at 25% of the billed amount. PLEASE ENSURE THAT PROPER REPACKAGING IS ADHERED TO. After the item has been dispatched, the goods must be un-used and be received by us in a re-saleable condition including all accessories, packing etc. within 14 Days of the goods being signed for by the customer. You will be required to organize and pay for the return delivery and you should arrange insurance against loss or damage to the goods whilst in transit otherwise these could be your responsibility.
Non-Faulty Returns Conditions In the event that we, at our absolute discretion, agree to accept the return for credit of unwanted products, the Goods must be returned with our prior written agreement within 14 Days of delivery. The Goods must be unopened, with the manufacturers' seals intact and in perfect re-saleable condition. All non-faulty returns are liable to a 25% restocking fee, unless incorrectly supplied by Device Deals. Incorrectly supplied items must be returned in their original condition, or a re-stocking fee of 25% will be charged. Original condition: accessories, manuals, software, and warranties must be enclosed in their original packaging and be undamaged. Securely re-package the item/items in the same way they were sent to you.
Faulty Items under Warranty If you should encounter a fault, please raise an RMA request by agreeing to the terms and conditions below. You will need to quote our order number, the date of purchase, and the serial number of the faulty item. Once Device Deals has confirmed that the faulty product is still under warranty, one of our engineers will try to resolve your problem over the phone or via remote access.
If the problem persists, an RMA Number will be issued, and you will need to follow our standard RMA procedure. Once the item has been returned, Device Deals will test it and fix the problem. If the item cannot be repaired, Device Deals will send out a replacement. Replacement hardware may be either new or equivalent to new and be identical or equivalent specification.
RMA Procedure 1. 1- Please contact us to raise a returns request by agreeing to the terms and conditions below. This is required for the return of all items to Device Deals regardless of the reason for return.
2. 2- Items should be returned in their original condition. All accessories, manuals, software, and warranties should also be enclosed in their original packaging and be undamaged.
3. 3- Once you have received your RMA number, securely re-package the items in the same way they were sent to you (ideally inside the original outer box). If the original box is marked or damaged in any way, a re-stocking fee of 25% may be applied.
4. 4- Do not write directly on the original box/packaging.
5. 5- Ensure the package has proper identification for returns clearly visible on the outer box, otherwise the package cannot be accepted.
6. 6- Using a label, ensure our full address is clearly displayed on the outside of the package. Please contact us to get our complete mailing address.
7. 7- Once goods have been received and tested, we will return the replacement item to you within 10 Days of receipt of the faulty item.
8. 8- Please note that any discrepancies between your PO and the goods received must be flagged within 2 Days of receipt of the items.
Goods Damaged in Transit: If goods are visibly damaged on receipt, it's very important to sign for the goods as damaged on arrival with the courier, and then contact us immediately at 855-401-Deal (3325).
(If items were damaged in transit, we request that you report it to us within 2 working days of delivery.
Device Deals reserves the right to charge 25% restocking fee if: There is any damage to the original packaging.
There are missing components or accessories.
- How can I receive a refund?
Please get in touch with us via Live Chat or on our Toll-Free Number 855-401-Deal(3325).
- What is the DeviceDeals.com product warranty?
Please read the following after-sales terms to better understand the DeviceDeals warranty policy:
Item(s) missing completely or partially from an order
Physical damage on the product’s surface or shell
3．Wrong Product Received
Product received is completely different from the DeviceDeals description
4. Verified Functional Failure
Failure that makes the device unusable, for which repairing requires changing critical components such as the board, screen, reset cables, etc.
5. Customer Induced Damage
Damage caused by customer's incorrect operation or insufficient protection, including but not limited to broken screen, water damage, scratches, rust etc.
6. Defective Product Claim
Product is claimed to be defective by the customer, but passed initial quality control inspection by DeviceDeals.
7. Out Of Warranty
Products that are no longer covered under warranty.
8. Non-Authorized Return
Customer returned the product(s) without DeviceDeals authorization (RMA Approval).
9. Warranty Period
The period of time between the shipping date (as recorded on the DeviceDeals website) and the RMA application date
Points to Consider: 1. A Shipment Returns request for "missing item(s)"," cosmetic damage" and "wrong product received" should be submitted within 2 Days from the order delivery date. After this period, Returns requests WILL NOT be processed.
2. If the returned products cannot be repaired due to serious damage or defect, DeviceDeals will send the original defective item back to the customer.
3. Please check your products carefully upon receipt of the parcel and immediately inform us of any issues.
4. Please keep in touch with our staff while your Returns Request is being resolved. If a Retruns application has not been updated in more than two months, we will regard it as abandoned by the customer and the case will be automatically closed.
5. When ordering products on DeviceDeals.com, product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in the destination country language; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labeling requirements; and the products may not conform to destination country voltage and other electrical standards. Please confirm that the adapters and other standards are correct for your country before ordering.
- My order is not in my DeviceDeals Account?
There are two reasons why an order might not appear in your Order List.
1.The payment system encountered an error when you placed the order;
2.You placed your order as guest (without logging in to a DeviceDeals account first).
If you encounter any of the above situations, don’t worry. First,make sure that you have completed your payment. Then contact us via Live Chat and our support specialists will resolve the issue.
- Who should I contact if I didn’t receive the order confirmation e-mail/shipping notification e-mail from DeviceDeals?
Please contact us via Live Chat and we will give you detailed information about your order.
- Can I make changes to my order? (concerning products or shipping address)
Yes, absolutely. You can make changes to your orders at anytime during the checkout process.
- Does Device Deals list unavailable items.
NO! Device Deals publishes only items that are available at anytime.
- Who do I contact if I want to cancel my order?
You may contact our Support Specialists via Live Chat, Contact Us page or on 855-401-Deal (3325).
- Why should I create an account?
There many benefits to creating an account with DeviceDeals.com:
• Check the status of your current order and keep track of previous orders
• Store your shipping information for a smooth ordering process
• Write reviews about products
• See your order history
• Enjoy exclusive discounts and special promotions
- What if I forgot my password?
If you’ve forgotten your password, go to the Log In page and click on the “Forgot Password” link (see image below). We’ll ask you to enter your email address and send you a new password immediately. After you have logged in using the new password,we recommend you go to My Account and visit Account Settings to change your password.